Ling has a cross-disciplinary background in biotechnology, process engineering, management and entrepreneurship. Prior to joining LBNL, Ling spent six years in biofuels and energy policy research.
At ABPDU, Ling specializes in process innovation and integration, techno-economic-analysis, and scale up from discovery to pilot scale. Her current role is to initiate and manage R&D projects with clients and collaborators. Ling monitors project status, funding, budget, schedule trends, uncertainties, risks and technical scope baselines. She also works in the process of formalizing agreements, grant proposals, intellectual property management, licensing and entrepreneurship, with the goals of accelerating the commercialization of technologies innovated by ABPDU and collaborators .
- Advanced Project Management, Stanford University
- Entrepreneurial Studies, University of California, Berkeley
- M.S. in Public Administration, Syracuse University
- M.S. in Bioprocess Engineering, SUNY, College of Environmental Sciences and Forestry
- B.S. in Biotechnology, Beijing University of Chemical Technology
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- SUNY Research Foundation – United States Department of Energy
- US Department of Justice