Senior Research Associate
At ABPDU, Qian develops methods and performs analyses to assess advanced biofuel and related biochemical production processes. Qian has an extensive background in materials characterization, data analysis and producing designs of experiment in the fields of chemical engineering, nanotechnology, and accelerator physics.
- M.S. in Chemistry, University of San Francisco
- B.E. in Chemical Engineering, Ocean University of China
- Accelerator Operator, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Member of Technical Staff, C3Nano
- Teaching Assistant, University of San Francisco
- Research Assistant, Advanced Light Source