Collaborating With Us
The right expertise. The best infrastructure.
The ABPDU offers opportunities for collaboration with industry, academic organizations and national laboratories. Our state-of-the-art facility is equipped for robust process scale-up. We specialize in producing, evaluating and analyzing a broad array of bioproducts and precursors. We are well-equipped to optimize and validate your product processes.
We have deep expertise in handling and processing almost every type of bio-based feedstock, and we have strong relationships with feedstock providers. Our team has extensive experience in:
- Aqueous phase reforming
- Feedstock conversion
- Downstream product upgrading
The Collaboration Process
Our collaboration process is simple and straightforward. As a government laboratory, we’re not-for-profit and affordable for even seed-stage startups.
We make it easy to work with us. The ABPDU will:
- Provide access to federal resources of grant funding
- Ensure the privacy of your proprietary information
- Ensure you retain title and ownership of inventions developed at ABPDU
- Provide project scoping and non-disclosure agreement execution
- Draft a statement of work and a budget for your feedback
- Draft a contract for your review
- Contract signature and Material Transfer Agreement (MTA) preparation
You’ll have a dedicated point of contact and are welcome to be onsite to observe and participate in project activities. Our team is focused on meeting your needs. We look forward to helping you succeed.