The Gallery is an automated instrument that uses enzymatic and photometric analysis principles to quickly quantify common analytes in fermentation broth samples. These analytes include glucose, ammonia, phosphate, calcium, magnesium, and others. The Gallery can dilute samples to appropriate ranges, ensuring a wide-range of detection with minimal sample preparation required from operators. Replicate tests can be assigned for increased accuracy, with results obtainable in as little as 10 minutes.
- Glucose, NH4, PO4, Ca, Mg
- Filter range: 275 – 880nm
- Absorbance Range: 0 – 3.5A (resolution: 0.001 A)
- Up to 200 photometric tests per hour
- Max 6 racks in cooled disk