Isaac splits his time at ABPDU between designing and executing scale-up of novel fermentation bioprocesses and handling all safety and ergonomic development for the team. Additional roles include project management, client relations, downstream purification/product recovery and analytical testing. Prior to joining ABPDU, Isaac purified commercial and clinical-scale CHO-derived proteins at Genentech using chromatography and TFF unit operations.
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering, Michigan State University
- B.A. in Mandarin, Michigan State University
- Bioprocess Technician, Genentech
- Research Assistant, Michigan State University
- Intern, Dow Corning/Hemlock Semiconductor