As a member of the fermentation team, Jenny assists with upstream and downstream processing, along with assisting supervisors in the implementation of safety initiatives to maintain a strong safety culture at ABPDU. Jenny started working at ABPDU as a part-time student intern while working as a lab assistant at Laney College in their Biomanufacturing program. At Laney, she helped to develop a home-lab test kit for the students to practice bacterial related experiments during shelter in place due to the pandemic. Prior to returning to ABPDU, Jenny worked at Bolt Threads in their process development and product quality assessment teams to help scale up sustainable leather manufacturing from mycelium called Mylo. Jenny is committed to the development of sustainable products and building a more sustainable future.
- B.S. in Finance and Banking, Van Lang University of Vietnam
- A.S in Biomanufacturing, Laney College
- A.A in Psychology, Evergreen Valley College
- Manufacturing Technician Lead, Bolt Threads
- Research Student Intern Assistant, Advanced Biofuels and Bioproducts Process Demonstration Unit
- Lab Assistant, Laney College