Ramkrishna is a member of ABPDU’s deconstruction team. At ABPDU, his work focuses on developing technologies and managing projects related to bioproduct recovery and upgrading. His previous research experience includes biomass deconstruction and downstream purification for food and fuel applications.
Before joining ABPDU, Ramkrishna was a research associate at the Center for Advanced Bioenergy and Bioproduct Innovation at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign where his research included adsorptive recovery, biocatalysis, and biomass deconstruction for biofuel production. His doctoral thesis focused on developing a bioprocess for the conversion of hemicellulosic sugar of biomass into fermentable oligosaccharides.
- Ph.D. (Joint) in bioprocess and nutritional science, Indian Institute of Technology- Bombay and Monash University (Australia)
- M.S. Pharm, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, India
- B.S. Pharmaceutical Science, Mumbai University, India
- Postdoc Research Associate, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
- Research Associate, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay