Xinyi works as a Senior Research Associate in the Fermentation and Recovery team at ABPDU. She focuses on process optimization for biofuels and bioproducts in a variety of bacterial or yeast expression hosts. Within her current role, she is responsible as an assistant with biofuel production from research scale to pre-industry scale and also with data analysis. Prior to joining the team, Xinyi was a researcher in the Neuroscience lab at Columbia University, where she studied the function of SCN and the other hormone infection in the human body inside that region.
- BS in Biomedical Engineering, Huazhong University of Science and Technology.
- MS in Biomedical Engineering, Columbia University
- Research Assistant, Huazhong University of Science and Technology
- Employee, Institute of Neuroscience, China Academy of Science
- Student Research Assistant, Columbia University